TO KEEP IN MIND IN THE PARK
The area is characterized by a great thermal amplitude, for which it is recommended to bring:
* Coat and dress in onion-like layers.
* Sunglasses / hat.
*MORE DETAILS ON OUR RECOMMENDED “WHAT TO BRING” LIST, please contact Us.
It is not an area with suppliers so it is advisable to move with food and enough drink to enjoy the day.
ATTENTION: THESE ARE PROTECTED AREAS WITH A LARGE PRESENCE OF FAUNA, PLEASE ALWAYS CARRY BAGS TO THROW AWAY THE GARBAGE GENERATED DURING THE TOUR.
Important to leave with a full tank.
Respect those indicated on the route, for own safety and to preserve wildlife.
It is recommended to carry cash in Argentine pesos and Chilean pesos according to the sites visited.
Inside the park es La Posta de los Toldos lodging, an extremely comfortable alternative for those who want to enjoy more than one day in the Patagonia Park.
Pets are not allowed in order to avoid an invasion of the fauna and flora of the area.
These regulations help us protect park resources while also providing you a safe and enjoyable experience. The following activities are prohibited in the NEW Patagonia National Park:
- Willfully remaining near or approaching wildlife, including nesting birds, within any distance that disturbs or displaces the animal.
- Hunting or feeding wildlife.
- Traveling off boardwalks or designated trails areas.
- Removing or possessing natural or cultural resources (such as wildflowers, antlers, rocks, and arrowheads).
- Traveling off-road by vehicle or bicycle.
- Camping outside of designated areas.
- Spotlighting wildlife (viewing with lights).
- Launching, landing, or operating unmanned aircraft (drones) on lands and waters.
- There is no smoking in buildings or within 25 feet of building entrances.